THE NEWBORN ESSENTIALS VIDEO COLLECTION
Are you ready to learn about newborn photography in your own time? Newborn sessions can be a difficult genre to work in, however, with inside knowledge, the right tools and simple preparation they can be simple and rewarding. This video series gives you a genuine behind the scenes of Elli’s newborn studio with two newborn baby models, the thought process required, the planning and routine both before and during the shoot, and the essential props and equipment required.
Baby safety is paramount and the safety aspects of working on beanbags, with props and also spotters is covered in these videos.
This video is a great place to start for photographers of all skill levels and is aimed at those starting out in newborn photography, whether as a new business or those adding a new genre to your existing business. This is a digital download with total running time of 2 hours.
INCLUDED IN THE
- Plan a newborn photo-shoot from start to finish
- Safe newborn posing skills
- Engage with your clients on a shoot to create an enjoyable, interactive experience
- Transitional skills to be time effective within your newborn session
- Use simple yet effective lighting
- Develop newborn photography skills that will enable you to achieve ‘Wow’ images.
- Newborn Introduction & Session Preparation
- Studio Tour
- Equipment for Newborns
- Props & Styling
- Beanbag Basic Posing & Lighting (Side, tushi and head on hands)
- Flokati Rug Posing & Lighting
- Trench Bowl Posing & Lighting
- Baby In Basket Posing & Lighting
- Baby In Parents Hands & Lighting
Your videos area amazing! You have so much information and explain things so well. I just wish I’d met you and knew of your training sooner, I think it would have saved me a fortune!